Thursday, March 11, 2010

Getting to the Bottom of the Pet Society Craze

I sat back for a good long time watching this whole Facebook gaming thing and wondering what people were seeing in all those games. Were they all that fun, really? Or were they just artificially  addictive in ways that you wouldn’t expect such a game to be? Well, I got tired of asking  questions and eventually decided to log on to the game myself. Pet Society was my first stop and let’s just say that it didn’t take very long to get wholly addicted to the game – much more than I ever thought I could be.

It turns out that this game is not just a lot of fun, it’s incredibly cute – which in combination is a lethal concoction that sucks my time away like a syringe. So, I’ve been playing a lot of the game and now that I’ve been addicted for this long, I’m starting to see all sorts of things I should be doing better but am not.

They’re things like leveling speed and coin counts that are becoming big problems for me. I can play the game for three or four hours a day and still get almost nothing out of it – essentially wasting a tremendous amount of time where I should be able to just burst my way to the top… at least that’s what I keep telling myself.

So, I broke down and grabbed one of those game guides that you’ve probably seen – the ones written by the Tony Sanders guy who did the FarmVille and CafĂ© World guides. You’ve probably heard of him and if you are like I was, you probably didn’t think much of the guides he was selling.Well, I learned a lot better very quickly. This is a guy who knows his stuff, and his guide has completely changed how I play Pet Society forever. I won’t got into all the details because he does a good job of that on his website, but if you’re interested in getting an outline of what you’re actually supposed to do in this game, check out
Pet Society Secrets. 



Regards

Gerald Lacey
CEO/President
Lacey LLC and OmariWholesale, Inc.
www.myebooksresell.com


Authors Bio


Gerald is a professional Internet marketer and social media marketing expert. His online business ventures and websites generate multiple streams of income annually. His consulting clients include best selling authors and international speakers.

Gerald is the CEO/President of Lacey LLC and OmariWholesale, Inc. He runs his entire business from his home where he is able to spend quality time with his family and friends. He is passionate about helping individuals to build and monetize their personal brand online.





No comments:

Post a Comment